If you need to contact us, please use this form. We can’t guarantee to respond to every email.
REASONS NOT TO CONTACT US
- You want to ask why we have left off a particular movie: post in the Suggest a Weird Movie thread instead.
- You have a movie whose name you can’t remember and you think we would know it: post in the What Was That Weird Movie? thread instead.
- You want to make a comment about a particular movie: post in the movie review thread instead.
- You want to chit-chat with a fellow movie enthusiast: we’d love to, but we can’t promise we’ll have the time.
- You want to sell us Viagara or natural male enhancement products: we’ve never received any complaints in that department.
REASONS TO CONTACT US
- You want to inform us of a potential copyright violation or website issue.
- You are a writer and you want to submit something for publication. We are actively looking for people to help supply relevant articles, but we ask that you query about your topic first, let us see an example of your writing, and not take offense if we decide your work is not appropriate for the site.
- You are a filmmaker and you want an address to send publicity materials or a screener copy, submit a short film, or you have a suggestion for another type of collaboration with the site.
- You are a potential female groupie, or you want to submit a photograph for consideration as “Miss Weird Movie 2009.”
If you would like to submit a reader recommendation (i.e. your own unsolicited review of a movie we have not yet reviewed), please include the following:
- Name of the director and the featured cast (just the most important roles, a full cast list is not necessary)
- A one or two sentence description of “Why It Deserves to Be on the List of the 366 Best Weird Movies”
- A one sentence plot summary
- A paragraph of comments
- Proper capitalization and grammar. The more we have to edit your work to make it presentable, the less likely we are to bother.